These notices are critical advisories about significant side effects and other risks.
- REMERON / REMERON RD (mirtazapine) associated with abnormal heart rhythm. (March 28/14)
- Do Not Use: Duloxetine (CYMBALTA). WorstPills.org [$15 subscription required] reviews the dangers of this extremely popular drug and discusses why you should not use it to treat depression, anxiety or pain. (June 3/12)
- Antipsychotics linked to childhood diabetes. (November 22/11)
- STRATTERA (atomoxetine) associated with increased blood pressure and increased heart rate. (October 24/11)
- Citalopram: dose-related heart risk confirmed by Health Canada. (January 30/12)
Generally, these are newly announced (at the time indicated) and have not been included with the original literature that accompanied the medication.
We recommend that you also check the other advisories.
About Link Updates
A number of the resources on this page have been archived or moved from the original address.
The information is still valid, but has not been updated since the site archived it.