If you have difficulty viewing or navigating this site, the Site Navigation will help you use this site effectively.
You can also use our Site Search tool to locate information.
About External Links
Note: We have no control over external content linked from this site.
External links are removed when the useful content is no longer available.
News & Updates
- Who We Are (Our purpose and how we're funded).
- How To Get Involved.
- Our Publications:
- Contact PMAG.
- Benzodiazepines & sleeping pills.
- Our Blog: Benzodiazepine and Sleeping Pill Addiction, Tapering & Recovery.
- Benzodiazepine Recovery Tips.
- Self-Help & Support Groups.
- Why British Columbia Needs A Comprehensive Benzodiazepine Strategy.
- Listing of Drug Advisories & Warnings.
- Important Advisories — critical advisories about significant side effects and other risks.
- Health Canada Advisories & Warnings.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Advisories.
- Report Drug Reactions.
- Canadian Children Prescribed Potent Psychiatric Drugs — statement by a concerned Canadian school Social Worker.
- About Our Resources.
- Self-help & Support Groups.
- Web Sites.
- Articles, Studies & Other Publications.
Dr. Heather Ashton's Maine Benzodiazepine Conference Presentations (Oct./05):
- 1st presentation Overprescribing of Benzodiazepines: Problems and Resolutions.
- 2nd presentation History of Benzodizaepines: What the Textbooks May Not Tell You.
Dr. Heather Ashton's lectures on Benzodiazepine Dependence and Withdrawal Methods to health care providers in Victoria and Vancouver, B.C.
These pages help you to use the site more effectively and to explain our copyright, legal and privacy policies.
- Our Disclaimer.
- COVID-19 Notice.
- Site Navigation.
- Site Map (this page).
- Conditions of Use (site copyright, legal and privacy statements).
Search This Site
You can also search this site for specific information.
- Note: Not all pages on this site are permitted to be indexed by search engines.