There are a number of resources on this site spread over several pages intended to help you find self-help solutions.
Please read our disclaimer:
- PMAG does not provide individual advice or respond to individual requests for assistance.
- We encourage you to seek qualified medical support.
These resources include links to:
- Self-Help and Support Groups
- Web Sites
- Books on Benzodiazepines, Prescription Drugs, Anxiety and Drug Policy
- Articles, Studies and Other Publications
In addition, these unique resources are hosted on this site:
- PMAG Blog: Benzodiazepine and Sleeping Pill Addiction, Tapering & Recovery
- PMAG Publications
- Dr. Ashton's Presentations at the 3rd Annual Maine Benzodiazepine Conference:
- Overprescribing of Benzodiazepines: Problems and Resolutions (October 11, 2005)
- History of Benzodiazepines: What the Textbooks May Not Tell You (October 12, 2005)
- Increasingly Potent Psychiatric Drugs Prescribed to Children in Canada
- Benzo Recovery Tips
- Benzodiazepine Policy Strategies
Updated May 29, 2018